Day 3…this mystery cover could be yours

**Internet Explorer users. I just discovered today that the blog is rendering oddly in IE, stretching images and making the embedded poll appear badly. We’re having the webmaster look at it and hope to have it corrected as soon as possible.

Photobucket

17 thoughts on “Day 3…this mystery cover could be yours”

1. I like this one!! Though I think it would be a leeetle more effective if the body appeared to be in water, and not fog. JMHO.

2. Anna Murray says:

Amazon will be offering 70% royalty on Kindle books starting June 30th. Will Carina’s contract change (from 15% for authors) to increase author royalty from Kindle sales?

3. This one is the best yet. Great job.

4. Great cover! I love seeing the variety the artists bring to the table and what they’re coming up with.

Mandy Roth

5. I really like the coloring on this one. Love the element of the guy up front.

6. EC Sheedy says:

I like this one, too. Dark. Seriously moody. The pier to nowhere. The safety of lights in the distance. And a dead body. As a rom/sus writer this one works for me.
    It is so much fun to watch everyday for the new covers. Carina is so . . . dynamic!

7. AnneMarie Roberts says:

Ohhh I love this! So full intrigue. Really gets one thinking of why? What’s going on? What happened and so forth…Excellent Job!

8. Pretty darned spiffy! When you reduce it, though, you’ll lose the body. But really, the title is the star so it works!

9. Andrew says:

I’m loving all these covers. Keep ’em coming.

10. Andrew says:

By the way, I think the Carina emblem in the corner is very cool. It should be on every Carina book IMO.

11. Angelina Barbin says:

I have to admit I didn’t see the body at first. I agree that the Carina logo should be on all the books.

12. Aideen says:

Hi, yes we snuck that logo in there! We’ll be playing around with various options for the “c” leading up to launch. Thanks for weighing in on all the covers and the logo as well! Aideen

13. Amy Ruttan says:

Love the colors. Very eerie. Good job. :)

14. Dara England says:

I agree with EC. I love seeing the new covers come up every day. Such fun! Thanks for sharing them with us.

15. Patrick Doris says:

This cover makes me feel like looking at my adventure short story to see if i make it grow up. very powerful cover ! I agree with the positive comments thanks for posting these examples

16. Loni Emmert says:

Carina artwork is blowing me away! This one is stunning! (So is the dragon!)