Day 4…this erotic romance cover could be yours

EroticRomance

14 thoughts on “Day 4…this erotic romance cover could be yours”

1. As I have had e-books before, I have to say, regardless of your preference for certain genres, Carina’s cover art is very professional-appearing. If you think not, just go check out a few other publishers. :)

2. Angelina Barbin says:

Oh, I like this one…

3. Kat Dison says:

Oooh, I want this cover.

4. Patrick Doris says:

Great cover but where is the logo

5. Aideen says:

We did some trial covers with a logo and some without, with different artists working on them:)The positive response to the logo suggests that we’ll be seriously considering including the logo in some fashion.

6. I love the C logo. Very distinctive without detracting from the cover.

And I’ve loved all the covers, too. The one makes me wish I could write menage but, sadly, I can’t handle the pronouns. :)

7. Dara England says:

Being a fantasy fan, I’m still loving the dragon cover best. :) I’m also another one who likes the C logo.

8. I like the logo too; it makes the covers look more professional and assures the customer can recognize a Carina product at a glance. Or are you guys thinking of just putting the image in some sort of Carina template?

9. Karen H. Satre says:

I agree with Donna regarding the covers,
    they are graceful. And yes, artwork moves visually
    so it can be graceful.

10. Andrew says:

LOL that *would* be difficult, Shannon, now that I think about it. Heck, I have enough trouble with pronouns as is!

11. Rhonda says:

I love this cover – a lot

12. Ooooo, ahhhhhhh. I love this.

13. Deborah says:

Another beautiful cover. Erotic but also very romantic.

14. Jennifer says:

While I love this cover, it’s almost identical to a spice briefs cover called “Taken” by Lillian Fiesty. The photo has been cropped and flipped and the girls outfit is a different color – but it’s the same girl and guys in the exact same pose. It was fantastic erotic story and the cover says it all. Most certainly a win!