Emails between December 15th-24th

**this post is a sticky. Please scroll down to see the next post/new content.

Due to the vagaries and curses of technology, everything in our submissions and general inquiries main inbox disappeared sometime on Christmas Eve. Like…poofed into cyberspace in a place not to be found. Not the way I hoped to start my holidays, believe me! This was emails sent between December 15th and December 24th only, as all other emails had been moved out of the main inboxes and filed appropriately. I’ve been stressing over this for two weeks, and the Help Desk has made a valiant effort to find the missing emails. They’re still trying and will exhaust every possibility, I’m sure, but in the meantime I don’t want anyone to have to wait longer than necessary for a reply.

So, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience, but if you sent a submission or an inquiry of any kind to the submissions@ or generalinquiries@www.carinapress.com inboxes between December 15th and December 24th, and haven’t received a personal response (not an autoresponse, but a personal response) please resend your email. When you resend, please note the original date you sent it, if it’s a submission, so I can be sure to move it to the proper place in the queue and be sure it doesn’t add any extra time to your wait.

*it is not necessary to resend any emails that fall outside this time period, even if you haven’t received a personal response!

11 thoughts on “Emails between December 15th-24th”

1. Terri says:

Should we have gotten auto-responses for general inquiry e-mails sent outside that time-frame? Sent a general inquiry on 12/29. Figured the lack of response was just due to the holidays.

Terri

2. Angela James says:

Hm. I always assumed there was an autoresponder on the General Inquiries inbox, but it appears there isn’t. So no, don’t be concerned!

3. Raine says:

Angie, is there an auto-response for queries sent to Malle for previously-released material? Sent on 12/30, outside of this time frame, but received no auto-response so I was concerned.

4. Raine, the same thing happened to me when I sent previously published submissions to Malle back in the beginning. Angela asked me to resubmitt through the general submission email and they went through. Don’t know if this helps, but I never got an auto reply either until I did as Angela asked. Good luck and I hope you hear something soon.

5. Terri says:

Thanks, Angela.

6. Raine says:

Thanks for the info, Donna. Will give it a shot (and luck to you too). :)

7. JenB says:

Will an auto response from general inquiries actually say “Auto Response,” and do the personal replies have your email signature?

8. Angela James says:

There’s no auto response from general inquiries right now, so any reply you get is direct from me.

9. JenB says:

Ah. Fabulous. Mine got through, then. Thanks!

10. Rachel J says:

Hello,
    Will you consider an instructional book?