What We Want—Male/Male!
Carina Press has been a proud publisher of male/male fiction for almost five years now—and we’re eager for more! Here are some details on the types of male/male books our editors are looking to acquire.
Alissa Davis, Freelance Editor, would like to see:
- Mismatched heroes—think lawyers with bikers or professional dancers.
- Adult or new adult male/male romance featuring heroes falling in love while in high-stakes competition with each other–on sports teams, for the same college internship, or for a big promotion at the hospital where they work.
- Dark, angsty male/male romance with high stakes and series potential.
- Male/Male historical erotic romance.
- Raw, badass antiheroes, like mercenaries or assassins.
Rhonda Helms, Freelance Editor, would like to see:
- M/M erotic romance featuring people of color—series welcome!
- A deliciously funny m/m romantic comedy.
- An m/m gothic romance, dark and emotional and intense.
Deborah Nemeth, Freelance Editor, would like to see:
Submit your male/male manuscripts to Carina Press now, right here!