10 New Year’s Resolutions Every Book Lover Tries To Keep
A new year is almost upon us. Will 2016 be the year you drop the grudge against your friend who ruined your first-edition copy of Harry Potter or you actually spend time outside? Here are 10 resolutions we should try to keep (even though they seem impossible):
1. I will not buy more books until my to-be-read pile is under control
2. I will balance my reading and exercise routines.
3. I will not cry when I find out how long I have to wait to read the next book in the series.
4. I will limit audible squeals in public to only the most squeal-worthy moments.
5. I will trust my friends to return borrowed books in a timely fashion and in the condition they were received.
6. I will read only one book at a time.
7. When going on vacation, I will only bring the number of books I plan to read.
8. I will not read past my bedtime.
9. I will spend more time enjoying nature instead of staying inside to read.
10. I will not mourn fictional characters.
Do you think you’ll be able to stick to any of these? Let us know in the comments!